25 January 2009

Cabinfever






I haven't been out of the house much lately. Well, for work. I only leave for work. Work has been insane. Oh, I do leave sometimes for American Idol at Alex and Jro's. Other than that, I'm usually just "B-E-A-T. Get ready to ignite". So, I spend a lot of time with my cat and roommate. And Harry Potter. Sometimes, all three. This is leading to alot of posts about my cat. My cat is my bff. Which, for realz, I know, it's sad. I know anyone reading this is SOOOO over my cat. But I'm not. She's just a baby, and I love her. Too much.


Patty and I were watching this movie featuring the guy that played Richard, the hotel tycoon Samantha loved in SATC. It's called "The Warriors". That's how he pitched it to me: "He's in Sex and the City." Like he's dangling some candy in my face, me -- arms crossed over my OshKoshBgosh's. It worked, and I liked it a lot, it was pretty cool. And then the cat started watching it to. She's been watching a lot of TV lately. She's watching Roseanne right now. With me, I'm watching Roseanne too.


Anyway, I think it's funny when my cat's attention span lasts long enough to actually watch tv. Also, I got cable this morning, well Satellite. Hoorays! And I just saw a commercial for this:

It's the Vagisil At Home Vaginal Screening Kit. Sorry dudes. Ladies, if you're having discharge that is ANYWHERE close to ANY of these colors...please seek medical attention immediately. Instead of going to CVS, wandering discreetly through the isles, gingerly grabbing the Vagisil At Home Vaginal Screening Kit, driving home, doing WHATEVER THE HELL you have to do to get a sample, and waiting around for it to read, rather than wasting that hour...just go to the nearest hospital or military base because I'm pretty sure you are turning into the Cloverfield monster. Or you are a dead person. Gross.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]